| Apply Now |
RESEARCH PARKING LOT AT DENTAL SPECIALIST & RESEARCH TOWER (MPPP)
Referring the Research and Lab Management meeting on 22 September 2016, the Faculty has agreed to reserve (2) two parking lots for researcher/ supplier who come to the Faculty to drop by / manage research matters for urgent/ temporary purpose only.
Any reservations must be made through online application via DRMC website —> https://drmc.um.edu.my/ effective on 21st November 2016. Due to limited space, priority will be based on first come first serve.
Below picture shown reserved research parking lot for your reference;
PARKING LOT LOCATION
Visitor Parking Lots,
Dental Specialist & Research Tower,
Faculty of Dentistry, UM
1) Applicant makes a reservation through DRMC website.
2) Received approved & notification email from DRMC.
3) Applicant need to print out the approved email in A4 size and displayed at the vehicles dashboard.
4) DRMC will send vehicles information to the Faculty security guard for inspection.
TERMS AND CONDITION
- The Faculty shall not be responsible for;
i. damage or loss to possessions or items left in applicant vehicle.
ii. damage to applicant vehicle, whether or not such damage is caused by other vehicle(s) or person(s) in the parking lot and surrounding area.
- The Faculty reserves the right to cancel/ not to approve any application based on the Faculty management priority.
- Due to limited space, approval is based on first come first serve with complete application details.
- Faculty security guard/ DRMC staff will check the parking lot regularly to confirm the occupancy and to avoid misused of the parking lot provided.
- Violation of this terms and regulation may result applicant vehicles will be clamped/ blocked for future application.
| Apply Now |